Thanks for checking out the guest post guidelines for the Home Business Balance community. We look forward to working together!
Home Business Balance is a blog for single moms who are aspiring or current entrepreneurs. We blog about starting and maintaining a home business, parenting as a single parent, taking care of home, and keeping it all in balance.
We’d love to see your blog post ideas about:
- Starting a work from home business
- Credit tips for single moms
- Saving and investing tips for single moms
- Life hacks to save moms time
- Stories from the trenches of being a single mom
- Co-parenting tips for single moms
- Dating tips for single moms
Even if your topic is not on the list, if it will help our mamas, we want to hear it!
Timing: We will let you know within 1-2 weeks whether your post has been approved.
Once your post is live on Home Business Balance, we’ll also:
- Promote your post on our social media channels
- Provide an author bio letting our readers know how awesome you are and where to find you
- Support from a community of mompreneurs
All guest posts should be:
- At least 1000 words
- DO NOT include links or pitch products within your post
How Do I Get Started?
Please email me at [email protected] with your blog post ideas.
If approved, you will receive an email including the next steps.
Depending on our posting schedule, your post will typically be published 4-6 weeks from final approval.
Please do not publish your blog post anywhere else (but feel free to share it across all your social media channels)
What Else Do I Need?
- A headshot for your author bio
- Your social media channels
- Links to any products you may have (included in your author bio)
- A little availability on launch day to promote your post
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. New and experienced bloggers are welcome.
Thanks again for stopping by!